ZUIDERDAM DRYDOCK

fefe

I was told (last week on Zuiderdam) that the Microsoft Studio on Deck 2 is moving to where the Screening Room currently is on Deck 3. Going from desks for 12 laptops to 20 laptops. That's all I know.

No question the Microsoft Studio needs more space if our recent Zuiderdam cruise is typical - standing room only for nearly every course.

32 minutes ago, CanEcosse said:

I was told (last week on Zuiderdam) that the Microsoft Studio on Deck 2 is moving to where the Screening Room currently is on Deck 3. Going from desks for 12 laptops to 20 laptops. That's all I know.

No question the Microsoft Studio needs more space if our recent Zuiderdam cruise is typical - standing room only for nearly every course.

That's a good move. I know people loved the Screening Room, but it held too few people. Any time I went to see something there it was already full when I arrived. 

Wish they could figure out a way to do movies by the pool. That's my favorite thing on the K.

The Screening Room concept. introduced on Zuiderdam in April 2008, with the 36-seat (six rows of six theater-style reclining leather seats with small tables in between) home theater (deck 3 forward, starboard side) on the four ships that have it (Zuiderdam, Oosterdam, Eurodam and Nieuw Amsterdam - Westerdam, Noordam, Koningsdam and Nieuw Statendam never did) is being deep sixed with either Microsoft's digital workshop taking over that space or it being turned in yet another meeting room named the Tasman Room