Thermal Suite question

benp18

We'll be sailing on the Encore in December, and I'm curious to know how the passes work for the Thermal Suite. I've seen someone mention that you can buy a pass for the week by calling Norwegian (it's not listed to book online). If we wait to buy the passes on the ship, will they be more expensive? If we wait until the second or third day, do they reduce the price of the pass since you'll have less days to use it? Can you just buy a 5 day pass, for example, and use it the days you wish? Thank you!

5 hours ago, benp18 said:

We'll be sailing on the Encore in December, and I'm curious to know how the passes work for the Thermal Suite. I've seen someone mention that you can buy a pass for the week by calling Norwegian (it's not listed to book online). If we wait to buy the passes on the ship, will they be more expensive? If we wait until the second or third day, do they reduce the price of the pass since you'll have less days to use it? Can you just buy a 5 day pass, for example, and use it the days you wish? Thank you!

It is a full week pass or day pass. Day passes are sold at the discretion of the Spa, never on a sea day, and a lot of times not at all (even if the week passes don't sell out). I would expect the Thermal Suite on the Encore to be small (like the Bliss), so even fewer passes will be available. 

Edited by BirdTravels