MSC World Class I has a Name!

CruiseAdict218

On 10/31/2019 at 11:06 PM, need2cruisesoon said:

Very cool..

73546203_2546332085413404_6818289770997743616_n.jpg

Does anyone else agree that the removal of the white swoosh over MSC logo is a shame for the design? It used to kinda break the rather boxy appearance of the rear end of the superstructure, but on newer renderings they seem to have left it out.

8 hours ago, sealynx said:

Does anyone else agree that the removal of the white swoosh over MSC logo is a shame for the design? It used to kinda break the rather boxy appearance of the rear end of the superstructure, but on newer renderings they seem to have left it out.

Yes I agree.  They are opting for function over design, and it's fewer obstructed view steel rail balconies this way.  

2 hours ago, eroller said:

Yes I agree.  They are opting for function over design, and it's fewer obstructed view steel rail balconies this way.  

And you can get the same effect with a different reflective treatment applied to the glass for those affected rooms without the occupants having a clue it was different.

On 7/28/2020 at 1:39 PM, WorldTraveler151208 said:

Will Msc Europa now be called Msc World Europa? This name is now used everywhere, even on Wikipedia of MSC Crusies. Will they really write "Msc World Europa" on the ship's hull? I find this a strange idea.

Good question, I was wondering the same thing. I'm expering her to become MSC World Europa, because that's what is says in MSC press releases. I also agree with that being kinda strange. You'd expect either MSC Mondo Europa or MSC World Europe, but mixing two languages is just kinda weird.

This little preview of the Veranda type cabins on Europa that was posted on “Ready for Cruise” is also a bit disappointing in my opinion. It looks like these rooms will not be as cool as on Celebrity Edge Class, because if the sofa is right next to the window, then the cabins will probably be very tiny. They will probably resemble the usual Ocean View cabins, only the window will be larger. But on the other hand what could we expect? While Celebrity is going more and more towards a premium cruises, MSC is going in exactly the opposite direction which is very sad for me.

image.png

Edited by WorldTraveler151208

19 hours ago, WorldTraveler151208 said:

This little preview of the Veranda type cabins on Europa that was posted on “Ready for Cruise” is also a bit disappointing in my opinion. It looks like these rooms will not be as cool as on Celebrity Edge Class, because if the sofa is right next to the window, then the cabins will probably be very tiny. They will probably resemble the usual Ocean View cabins, only the window will be larger. But on the other hand what could we expect? While Celebrity is going more and more towards a premium cruises, MSC is going in exactly the opposite direction which is very sad for me.

Note that MSC calls it an infinity cabin, unlike Celebrity who calls it an infinity veranda.