CHEERS Program Payment Option

Coog.78

Hello, 

Just booked a trip on Carnival Panorama and didn’t get the option to include the Cheers program with my trip total balance. On the site it says I can purchase it, but does my card get charged up front or does it get included in my total trip cost? 

The only thing you can pre-pay that goes on your bill for the cruise is the gratuities. Other items are payable at the time of purchase, but with Cheers there is usually a small discount for purchasing ahead of time.  Beverages, Internet Service, Spa Treatments,  Excursions, Cruise Cash, etc.

I chose to purchase the Cheers program 6 months ago when I booked my cruise.  I can't tell if it is paid for or not.  The site shows that I paid for an excursion, but does not show if Cheers was paid for.  How do I find out?   Same with restaurants....I have two different reservations, but can't remember if I paid for them.  How can I see what still needs to be paid for?

Eileen

5 hours ago, eileen11 said:

I chose to purchase the Cheers program 6 months ago when I booked my cruise.  I can't tell if it is paid for or not.  The site shows that I paid for an excursion, but does not show if Cheers was paid for.  How do I find out?   Same with restaurants....I have two different reservations, but can't remember if I paid for them.  How can I see what still needs to be paid for?

Eileen

When you log in to your trip, you should see a tab at the top that says 'Booking & Order details".  This will show anything that you have already paid for, as well as offer links to prepay your gratuities.  

As for the specialty restaurants, they are charged to your seapass the night you visit (I know there is talk of that changing, but as of two nights I booked last week for our 1/25/20 trip on Breeze they are not prepaid).

4 hours ago, desiree741 said:

You know one day I was looking and I could have sworn I saw the option to prepay for the steakhouse. Now I can’t find it anywhere, I don’t know if I was dreaming or just on to many pain meds but I’m still looking for that option lol.

Same here. Except I actually posted regarding it. I made a dining reservation one night and the next night when I looked at specialty dining, I would've needed to prepay. It's now back to just taking reservations.

I pre-purchased Cheers for my upcoming cruise next week (NEXT> WEEK!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)

I kept my email and printed it out to take with me in case there are any questions. You can do a search of your email and find your confirmation.

In 2017 for my last cruise it was much easier to see on the website what I had purchased then it is now.