Stroller Issues

grod19

Cruise to the Caribbean for the first time in a few weeks.  Has anyone had any issues with the sand gunking up the wheels on the stroller?  Obviously I am not expecting to roll the stroller onto the beach but in many places there is sand all over.  Curious if anyone has had any issues.  If so were you able to find some WD40 onboard?  I am sure a good spray would help.

I can guarantee you won't find WD40 on board - the gift shops are very limited in their offerings.  I've had many different kinds of strollers in beach areas and never had a problem with sand beyond it being annoying and impossible to completely remove.  

On 11/5/2019 at 12:56 PM, Kerry's Girls said:

I can guarantee you won't find WD40 on board - the gift shops are very limited in their offerings.  I've had many different kinds of strollers in beach areas and never had a problem with sand beyond it being annoying and impossible to completely remove.  

I wasn't expecting to find it in the gift shop but thought you might be able to get some from maintenance if needed.

On 11/7/2019 at 7:49 PM, cb at sea said:

Just wipe it off when it's dry...it will be fine.  WD-40 is a WATER repellant....not a lubricant!  Bring a cheap paintbrush.  When the sand dries, hit it with the brush.  It will be fine.

If it moves and it shouldn't, duct tape.  If it doesn't move and it should, wd-40!!!  I was more worried the sand would get into the wheels and the lubricant and make them difficult to turn, hence the WD-40

• 2 months later...