Insignia in port

Go-Bucks!

Wow...did I get a wonderful surprise today when I stepped off my ship in St. John's, Antigua and saw the Insignia sitting right next to us! After living on the Insignia for 7 months this year, it felt like I had arrived back in my hometown! I'm currently sailing on the Regal Princess...a beautiful ship with very good food and a great crew, but the Insignia will always hold a special place in my heart. To make it even more special, Victor (our world cruise GM for 2 months while Damien was on furlough) was standing on the dock talking to a Princess officer, Jorge. We had a great time catching up and discussing future world cruises. This is part of what makes cruising so much fun!

20191105_110934.jpg

20191105_100648.jpg

20191105_100645.jpg

20191105_114416.jpg

• Like 4

I am currently on the Insignia and it did look like a baby today next to the Regal Princess. I am on the 8th floor (top floor of cabins) and when I looked across I was level with their lowest deck of cabins. 

1 hour ago, Darspurs said:

I am currently on the Insignia and it did look like a baby today next to the Regal Princess. I am on the 8th floor (top floor of cabins) and when I looked across I was level with their lowest deck of cabins. 

That's the same thing I thought while I sailed on Insignia and we docked next to a big ship! I sat in the buffet eating lunch today while watching Insignia passengers outside on the Terrace deck. I'm enjoying this ship, fellow passengers and crew, but seeing the Insignia and talking to Victor was so special!!  💝

• Like 1

On 11/5/2019 at 3:53 PM, Go-Bucks! said:

That's the same thing I thought while I sailed on Insignia and we docked next to a big ship! I sat in the buffet eating lunch today while watching Insignia passengers outside on the Terrace deck. I'm enjoying this ship, fellow passengers and crew, but seeing the Insignia and talking to Victor was so special!!  💝

Go Bucks! 
I so enjoyed your 7 month cruise and it was nice seeing your picture👍 
Have a wonderful cruise!

Denise😊

• Thanks 1