STAR class privileges on Coco Cay and Cabana Choices

There were no additional Star Class perks at Coco Cay when we were there in September. We had a cabana by the wave pool and it worked well for us, but I do not have any experience with other locations. For some reason Captain Jack's was an additional charge even for Star Class, but we did not eat there. You can be some of the first passengers off the ship which helped as the lines for the slides can get long so hitting them first was a good idea.

Just now, Sorcerer Tim said:

There were no additional Star Class perks at Coco Cay when we were there in September. We had a cabana by the wave pool and it worked well for us, but I do not have any experience with other locations. For some reason Captain Jack's was an additional charge even for Star Class, but we did not eat there. You can be some of the first passengers off the ship which helped as the lines for the slides can get long so hitting them first was a good idea.

This is great information, thank you. Just wanting to be prepared for however it is set-up.

Thanks!

13 Months ago when we were at CocoCay last.....we sailed in on the Grandeur in the RS.

This netted us at the time....

1. First onto the first tender off the boat

2. A reserved cabana for suite guest if we were willing to pay for it (which we did) plus the suite BBQ which was shrimp, lobster, steak etc...

Since then I have been told none of that happens anymore and there is no reserved suite area.  It is first come/first serve on all rentals.  So I watched my planner like a hawk waiting for CoCo Beach club to open up reservations and snagged an overpriced over water cabana the day it showed up for our next sailing in April which will stop there.

3 minutes ago, dodgestang said:

13 Months ago when we were at CocoCay last.....we sailed in on the Grandeur in the RS.

This netted us at the time....

1. First onto the first tender off the boat

Problem is first on the tender......then you sit and wait for it to fill up. Sucks especially when its hot as hades 

2 minutes ago, Tulsacoker said:

Problem is first on the tender......then you sit and wait for it to fill up. Sucks especially when its hot as hades 

Coco Cay no longer has a tender. You exit the ship and are on the island. 

• Thanks 1