Linking bookings For dinner

I just got back from a cruise with 3 other couples, and we just went to the MDR on the first day and made reservations for the week.  One person can do it for the entire group, and as long as you have all of the cabin numbers, it won't matter what room number your party gives.

If all of you have MTD, you can also reserve your time and link your reservations on-line and then check when you first board. Or, as stated above, you can wait until you board but you must have same dining type, early or late seating traditional, or MTD. If you used a TA, they can do this for you.

23 minutes ago, rsfunk said:

My nieces have decided to join us on one of our cruises. Wondering if it’s possible to link their booking Id to ours, so we can sit together, for dinner?  Or do we have to do that when we get onboard? 

You all must have the same type of dining (My Time or Traditional) in order to link your bookings for dining.

• 3 weeks later...

So i just found out - we both have traditional dining, I booked through Royal, she booked through some sort of cruise voucher program/TA.  

So is there anything we can, need to, or you'd recommend we'd do before boarding to be able to sit together at dinner? or do we wing it and go to the MDR after we board and ask them to put us together?

Thanks for the help.

15 minutes ago, rsfunk said:

So i just found out - we both have traditional dining, I booked through Royal, she booked through some sort of cruise voucher program/TA.  

So is there anything we can, need to, or you'd recommend we'd do before boarding to be able to sit together at dinner? or do we wing it and go to the MDR after we board and ask them to put us together?

Thanks for the help.

Exchange reservation numbers and each party has to make the request through whomever they booked through. Not usually much of a problem. 

30 minutes ago, rsfunk said:

Thanks for the help.

If you are all assigned to the same traditional dining time, you can send an email to rcldining@rccl.com and request to be seated together.  Do this about 3 weeks before the cruise.

32 minutes ago, brillohead said:

Just go into your Cruise Planner online and scroll to the bottom and you'll see this:

1993512399_RoyalCaribbean.png.d4d52f2e2ca280382a27c57deb264aff.png

Click on "Add a cruise" and then you'll see this:

369309930_RoyalCaribbean(1).png.87eb7433f2d366d9544315d37e4bb6d1.png

Fill in the details and your reservations will be linked.

Thank you so much!  I was able to find this and Complete it. Hopefully  it works. 🤞🏼

• Like 1