Late disembarkation

toptoff

18 minutes ago, toptoff said:

We are sailing on Allure of the seas out of Barcelona on 11th Oct 2020. On Leaving the ship a week later flights back home don't leave until 21:30 hrs. Do you know if RC offer an extended day on board. 

Yes, there is a fee for this.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/what-is-the-stay-awhile-program

Why spend your time at the airport when you can continue your adventure onboard? With our new Stay Awhile program, extend the last day of your cruise and remain on the ship enjoying all your favorite amenities, making even more vacation memories.

* The Stay Awhile program is available on select Europe sailings only.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

Just be Aware, you have to vacate your cabin early in the morning like everybody else. Services OnBoard will be limited and the crew will be very busy preparing for the next Pax. I´ve seen them wash down the pool decks and loungers and the pool might be closed for cleaning in the morning. 

While I enjoy Turnaround day OnBoard when doing a B2B, because I´m still in the cruise mood and I have my cabin and balcony to relax, I wouldn´t want to pay for staying OnBoard when I don´t have cabin Access anymore, am Ready to leave and have to lug my carry-on around until they kick me off. 

It´s just my opinion, but I´d rather take the Money and look for a day room at a hotel. 

I often have late flights and I Always look for a decent place offering a day rate to have a place to crush for the day. I can store my stuff, explore the debarkation City and/or just relax in the room. YMMV

27 minutes ago, 123funcruiser said:

Services OnBoard will be limited and the crew will be very busy preparing for the next Pax.

The interporting nature of sailings in the Med may mean more services available than turn around days elsewhere. 

Biker, who would skip the stay aboard offering due to the high cost, not limited services.

7 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

The interporting nature of sailings in the Med may mean more services available than turn around days elsewhere. 

Biker, who would skip the stay aboard offering due to the high cost, not limited services.

How much does it cost?