How Is The Explorer Of The Seas

I hope that that much smaller. I was trying to get a balcony but my agent said that she had none. This is my first inside cabin.

My wife is getting nervous now with all these horror storys about people missing and other stuff that happened to people on Royal.

These "happenings" are not the ship's fault. They are the fault of the passengers who act like nothing will happen to them because they are on vacation or something. If you do stupid things, you can expect the worst to happen. As long as you are as vigilant about your safety and well-being on your cruise as you are at home (maybe more so!)l you will be fine.

We recently sailed on the Explorer this past December. It was our first cruise with Royal Caribbean. I must say we had one of the most amazing and memorable family vacations ever! It was just wonderful. We stayed in an OS #1314 and it was incredible! Lots and lots of room along with impecable service and attention to detail. We have only wonderful things to say about our trip. Please feel free to view our pictures- just click my link below.

I am going on my 3rd cruise in July on Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas. Can anyone tell me how this ship was? I went on The Norwegian Dawn and the Carnival Legend and felt there was not enough for the kids, is there much more on this ship then the others? How are the meal and cabbins? Is anyone also going on the July 28th cruise also? :)

200607280000_13.gif

I took my daughter on this cruise ship 2 years ago. I was so impressed. Wow. This ship is just huge. If you have never sailed with RCL its best you now try the best ship on the seas. The staff always treat you like you are royalty. Everyone is always friendly and willing to help. Cabins are a bit small but they make up for it at any of their meals they serve you. A few tips, RCL does not automactically charge you for gratuities, where NCL do. You will really enjoy yourself on this fabulous ship. For kids, make sure that you enroll them in the kids program. They will be so busy you will rarely see them. They have a blast. Anyway, enjoy yourself and book your excursions before you leave on your cruise. Make sure you get referrals from this site on where to go to make your reservations. Through the ship they are very expensive. Have fun!

It's really not as exciting as it sounds! The sides of the ship (near the middle) stick out and are rounded (if you look at a deck plan you'll see what I mean). Those are the humps. The cabins on the hump often have larger balconies and the view can be much better than other cabins.

I like that the cabins come out more and the views must be great. I have to look into that. Thanks for the tip.

I have to check out the roll call board and go into Explorer of the Seas and sign up . I hope to see you there. I can't wait, these 5 month need to fley by now LOL!! I booked over a year in advance and I still could not get any balconies, were you able to get that or do you have a inside cabin like my family?
Don't know yet we go interlining and basically have to wait till 90 days before she sails.We will go gaurantee balcony( we got spoiled on the Carnival Spirit) and see if the upgrade fairy comes.Interlining is like going space available with a little bit for security that you are getting on the ship.That is the only way we can get a Military rate,RCL will not do it through their office.

If you go into the roll call boards and scroll down till you see Explorer of the seas then you open that one up and scroll down till you see the 7/28/05 sail date that is where we are all registered.I really neen a vacation with the threat of my DH being sent over to Afghanistan the stress level is way to high.

We had an inside cabin when we went on the Visons years ago to Alaska ( big mistake huge oops!!) we need to get an outside one to see all the scenery.We saw whales and had the greatest time of our lives, got spoiled rotten my Dh got to see how the other half lives( almsot decked the server when he went to put the napkin on his lap..LOL Dh though he was getting fresh( Eek)

I can't wait!!!July seems so far away.

Archived