help with linking reservations- Magic

rdevine10

Hoping someone can point me in the right direction to make sure our reservations are linked with another family.  

A little info:

Carnival Magic 

2 families (total of 7 people) both booked with DIFFERENT travel agents. 

I know the easiest thing is to just switch to YTD but we are both booked for EARLY and I much prefer this as I have a food allergy and our worst experience was with Carnival with YTD. We have had many great cruises with a set dining and significantly prefer it. 

Is calling carnival still the best way to do this? Or will we each have to rely on our travel agents as we booked through them? 

thanks!

you can find out which TA has the best customer service.  They can link any booking number to another just by adding it to your reservation.  They do not need to "own"  both booking numbers. Just tell them to other party's booking number.  If they will not or charge you for it find another TA next time.

34 minutes ago, TxShipShape said:

you can find out which TA has the best customer service.  They can link any booking number to another just by adding it to your reservation.  They do not need to "own"  both booking numbers. Just tell them to other party's booking number.  If they will not or charge you for it find another TA next time.

This.  Either one of the TA's can easily do this for you.

Happy sailing.