Vegan dining on the Miracle

tksauter

Hi all.  Sorry if this has been a topic before, but we are cruising in April on the Miracle out of San Francisco, and I have a vegan daughter going on the trip with us.  Are there many vegan options for her other than fruit and salads?  I have heard about a vegan patty at the grill, but I haven't seen it on menu's when doing a google search.

Thank you!

4 hours ago, tksauter said:

Hi all.  Sorry if this has been a topic before, but we are cruising in April on the Miracle out of San Francisco, and I have a vegan daughter going on the trip with us.  Are there many vegan options for her other than fruit and salads?  I have heard about a vegan patty at the grill, but I haven't seen it on menu's when doing a google search.

Thank you!

I haven't been on the Miracle, but on the Fascination I found many vegetarian options. Vegan is available, too. Don't be afraid to ask. In the main dining room, my wait staff got to know my vegetarian needs and immediately pointed out menu choices. Even at the Blue Iguana, a vegetarian burrito was as easy as pointing. Just check the tortillas to make sure they have no egg or dairy. Lots of fruit and vegetable choices on the Lido deck. Hopefully, her experience will be as good as mine was!

If she likes Indian food, there is a daily Indian dinner on the main dining room menu.  It is usually vegan, though I have seen paneer occasionally.  She can request that it be vegan.  For me, I usually find it to be the best meal on the main dining room menu.

• 2 months later...