Help Me Choose!

3 hours ago, nyyhoneybee said:

The weather was probably the best thing about the Harmony. I keep debating if I want to post a full review of our experience, but I haven't decided. I'm just hoping that no one has a week like we did. Multiple issues in the kids club, the food, and a huge security issue the last night. 

I wish you would post a review. Whether you post a "review" or post something on the boards where it is interactive, I think it's important to hear all points of view.  I know a lot of people love Harmony, but it's good to hear all sides.

1 minute ago, nyyhoneybee said:

That's what I thought also but the cabin itself is way cheaper in Europe plus flights only one way. I don't know much about the Fjords 

Our cabin was a lot less expensive on the Fjords sailing but the air fare was killer. We had to fly round trip from DC to Heathrow and it cost a small fortune. Haven't heard of a one-way.

7 hours ago, BSocial said:

if you don’t mind a smaller ship - Greek Isles, or Greece and Croatia.  
Sailing from/into Venice would make a nice 10th anniversary trip. 

7 hours ago, nyyhoneybee said:

I was eyeing that Greece &Croatia one possibly with two days in Venice before or after.  

100% agree.... Dubrovnik, Kotor, Santorini, Corfu, Amalfi Coast, Malta... anything in the Adriatic side... spectacular!

You ask why I would choose this...  New things? hiking? local experiences and cuisine?

You need to look at the following link... One of the best reviews ever on this forum by singinalot

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2702782-i’m-back-my-jewel-of-the-seas-greek-isles-travel-blog-round-2/

One of my best reviews on one of my top 3 vacation/cruises ever (Malta, Kotor, Venice, Dubrovnik)

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2028118-serenade-sept-17-282014-review-wlots-of-photos/

Have fun planning 😁

Edited by Hoopster95

31 minutes ago, lovelife said:

Our cabin was a lot less expensive on the Fjords sailing but the air fare was killer. We had to fly round trip from DC to Heathrow and it cost a small fortune. Haven't heard of a one-way.

I mean Alaska is one way bc I'd do Southbound or Northbound 

1 hour ago, Hoopster95 said:

100% agree.... Dubrovnik, Kotor, Santorini, Corfu, Amalfi Coast, Malta... anything in the Adriatic side... spectacular!

You ask why I would choose this...  New things? hiking? local experiences and cuisine?

You need to look at the following link... One of the best reviews ever on this forum by singinalot

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2702782-i’m-back-my-jewel-of-the-seas-greek-isles-travel-blog-round-2/

One of my best reviews on one of my top 3 vacation/cruises ever (Malta, Kotor, Venice, Dubrovnik)

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2028118-serenade-sept-17-282014-review-wlots-of-photos/

Have fun planning 😁

I started reading singinalot's review last night, and your review just got me hooked! Lots of great info, thank you! 

OP, not Royal but we are doing the inaugural sailing of the Mardi Gras. Here's the itinerary:

• A nine-day maiden voyage from Copenhagen to Southampton Aug. 31 – Sept. 9, 2020 calling at Kiel (Hamburg), Germany; Gothenburg, Sweden; Oslo, Norway; Rotterdam, The Netherlands; Zeebrugge (Brussels), Belgium; and Le Havre (Paris), France. 

You can check it out on Carnival.com.  Sorry your Harmony cruise was a disappointment.