IV Guarantee on the Edge..anyone booked one?

PTC DAWG

1 hour ago, alishac said:

Wow, I didn't know you could ask to be put back in the guarantee pool! We have a suite guarantee booked for the 12/8/19 Edge sailing and still no cabin assignment. Good to know that if we don't like the assignment we can be put back in the pool. 

Glad that i am not the only one.  I am sailing the Edge on 12/15 and still no assignment for my GTY veranda.  

12 minutes ago, Illsticktocrusing said:

Glad that i am not the only one.  I am sailing the Edge on 12/15 and still no assignment for my GTY veranda.  

I'm really hoping all the SS suites will be sold out and they'll have to put us in a CS. 

14 minutes ago, alishac said:

I'm really hoping all the SS suites will be sold out and they'll have to put us in a CS. 

I was looking at booking a suite guarantee with all of the sky suites gone and got excited, but then figured they might have offer to upgrade the current sky suite people to make more money and then give the guarantees their sky suites. That still might work in your favor as people with good sky suites might give them up to upgrade and you might end up with better ones to choose from (as opposed to being left with the last few less desirables). 🙂

Edited by vtcruising

6 minutes ago, vtcruising said:

I was looking at booking a suite guarantee with all of the sky suites gone and got excited, but then figured they might have offer to upgrade the current sky suite people to make more money and then give the guarantees their sky suites. That still might work in your favor as people with good sky suites might give them up to upgrade and you might end up with better ones to choose from. 🙂

Very likely possibility. Never had a SS. Just happy I'm able to afford to sail the Mediterranean on the Apex in May and upgraded to CC IV midship on deck 12 with perks for very little more than what I paid for an oceanview verandah. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, vtcruising said:

I was looking at booking a suite guarantee with all of the sky suites gone and got excited, but then figured they might have offer to upgrade the current sky suite people to make more money and then give the guarantees their sky suites. That still might work in your favor as people with good sky suites might give them up to upgrade and you might end up with better ones to choose from (as opposed to being left with the last few less desirables). 🙂

Fingers crossed for at least an S2!

• Like 1