Oosterdam C1075

dontworry

We have tentatively booked an outside cabin on the Oosterdam Main Deck C1075. I know that a number of entertainment venues on the deck above, including BB Kings but I think not directly above. Wondering if anyone has any experience being in such a location? We love BB Kings but not sure we want to listen to them all the time 🙂 Will we hear people walking around to the various venues as well. Thanks.

I think you will not hear people walking, and you're on the good side of the Queen's Lounge (away from the stage! and little if any under the Lounge at all, mostly hallway and service rooms). Of course I don't know what's in those rooms. But I think you're in a much better place than we were on the Nieuw Amsterdam, which was port side right under the stage! The walls moved!

• Like 1

I agree with crystalspin---the BB King bandstand is heard by the port side cabins. I have been in many starboard inside cabins along that stretch on all the Vista & Signature ships, and never heard a thing. Friends on port side were kept awake. 

• Like 1