All-Inclusive Photo Package

cruiseformel

I have a question about the all-inclusive photo package. We're a family of 8 cruising in 3 rooms on the Royal (a mother with two adult children and their families). If one room chooses to get the photo package, are we able to get all the pictures from our group? Or, would someone in that room have to be in the photo in order to receive it? 

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Kevin's Mom said:

But, If there are other people in the picture not in your room, they will not give you the digital copy.

Now quite all inclusive in my mind.

On the Regal I had no problem getting pictures that had other people in them as long as either me or my wife were in them.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jennybenny said:

We had the same experience

Not me.  On my Alaska 2018 Grand cruise, I was told at pre-cruise purchase that so long as DH or I were in the photo, that MIL & FIL (different cabin, no photo package) could be too.  But when it came time to pick up the photos, I had to escalate the issue to the Photo Manager before he made an "exception" and allowed it.  I was polite and got what i wanted, but it wasn't simple. And i had to go through it each night when i picked up that day's photos.

Edited by Ellipooh

5 minutes ago, Ellipooh said:

Not me.  On my Alaska 2018 Grand cruise, I was told at pre-cruise purchase that so long as DH or I were in the photo, that MIL & FIL (different cabin, no photo package) could be too.  But when it came time to pick up the photos, I had to escalate the issue to the Photo Manager before he made an "exception" and allowed it.  I was polite and got what i wanted, but it wasn't simple. And i had to go through it each night when i picked up that day's photos.

Sounds like they are becoming more strict with it.  We were on the Grand (December 2017) and had purchased the $99 deal.  Haven't done it since with multiple cabins, and likely won't at the $249 pre cruise price they have now.

It depends on The package. If you buy The one for 249 the terms say that to get any photo you are in with the following exclusions platinum studio, weddings,private parties,in storeroom requests, scheduled group photos, private photographer, travel agent groups, stock images, any special requests, retail products. Sometimes the sale packages have additional restrictions, including restricting digital copies. They don't want you buying at a discount to then share with others. If you pay 249 you get all photos to or someone in your cabin is in. The terms are in this PDF. https://www.princess.com/downloads/pdf/cruise-gifts-celebrations/all-inclusive-photo-pkg-terms.pdf

We had a family group, grandparents, adult daughter, son in law and two girls.  The family of four had connecting cabins.  The photo package was purchased for one of these cabins, the one that had the mom and one of the girls.  It worked out great as we got family and group pictures, and since one of the girls was in the photo package cabin we could get lots of children only pictures.  Worked out great!

Edited by sunsetbeachgal

• 2 weeks later...

When we sailed this past May 2019/we had purchased the photo package before the cruise, and was able to get every photo we had taken, plus digital copies were loaded onto USB flash drive.

the staff had advised us that a member of the purchasing package has to be in the photo to receive the photos.