Black Friday or Cyber Monday Deals?

1st4our25th

We just recently returned from our first cruise and we are hooked! I'm looking to book a family cruise since this one was just me and my husband to celebrate our 25th anniversary. Does Carnival usually offer any low deposit deals on Black Friday or Cyber Monday? I keep seeing sales advertising 2-for-1 or half price deposits, but every cruise I price comes up with the full deposit due. Or does the deposit vary depending on the ship?

1 hour ago, shof515 said:

Last year Black Friday deal was a coupon code for like 5 to 15% off a shore excursion 

Thank you. Is there any rhyme or reason as to when they release the elusive $50 deposits I've heard of? Or even half off deposits on ANY cruise? When I booked our last one deposits were half off ($150 for two people), but I'm not seeing anything even close to that. With mock bookings it has been either $625 or $675 (I can't remember) for 5 people. 

The current deposits for past cruises are $50.00pp for the fleet, except the Mardi Gras. I tried booking for March, 2021. I finally saw in small letters on the description of the sale, the difference. I understand a price difference for a new ship, but not a deposit difference, unless sales are going very well, and they feel people would walk away from $50.00 before they'd walk away from $125.00pp. I really don't blame them.

1 hour ago, deliver42 said:

The current deposits for past cruises are $50.00pp for the fleet, except the Mardi Gras. I tried booking for March, 2021. I finally saw in small letters on the description of the sale, the difference. I understand a price difference for a new ship, but not a deposit difference, unless sales are going very well, and they feel people would walk away from $50.00 before they'd walk away from $125.00pp. I really don't blame them.

So every ship should be $50pp except Mardi Gras?

15 hours ago, ZoeyVictoria said:

There is a Cyber Blowout early saver rate available until November 26 with half off deposits (and up to $50 OBC).  I could have paid $125 pp for the Mardi Gras instead of $250 pp.

So different ships have different deposit requirements? I thought they were all the same, my bad. Our last and only cruise so far, it was $150pp but with half off of course it was only $75pp. That explains why the mock bookings for Breeze, Radiance, & Mardi Gras are still requiring such a high deposit. Half off would still be $125pp. Thank you!