Oasis Deck Plans, Spa OceanView Balcony, Nov 3/21

It appears the Oasis will have a new Category for a Spa Ocean View Balcony cabin on the Deck Plans Starting November 3, 2021. According to the description there will be an upgraded shower head and appears to have upgraded furniture and other perks.....I wonder if those cabins are already equipped with the upgraded shower head, etc? 

Edited by happy cruiser1234

16 minutes ago, happy cruiser1234 said:

It appears the Oasis will have a new Category for a Spa Ocean View Balcony cabin on the Deck Plans Starting November 3, 2021. According to the description there will be an upgraded shower head and appears to have upgraded furniture and other perks.....I wonder if those cabins are already equipped with the upgraded shower head, etc? 

Being lazy here..what cabin numbers show up when you select the SPA OV category?

2 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

Being lazy here..what cabin numbers show up when you select the SPA OV category?

They are on deck 9 & 10.  There are quite a few.  We usually stay in 10700 & 10702 and they are now the OV Spa Category. We are going in December 2020, and my sister is going in April 2020 in those cabins.  So we're hoping the upgrades to the cabins are already in place.

1 minute ago, happy cruiser1234 said:

They are on deck 9 & 10.  There are quite a few.  We usually stay in 10700 & 10702 and they are now the OV Spa Category. We are going in December 2020, and my sister is going in April 2020 in those cabins.  So we're hoping the upgrades to the cabins are already in place.

Ah.  I am on deck 8 leaving Sunday.  I was going to say I would report back for you, but likely my cabin isn't going to wind up being one of these SPA category rooms 🙂

• Like 1

The physical changes related to the Spa cabins are minor and can likely be carried out while the ships are in service in the weeks leading up to the May 2021 launch.  I doubt they are currently in place, or will be at any point during 2020.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, timf2001 said:

The physical changes related to the Spa cabins are minor and can likely be carried out while the ships are in service in the weeks leading up to the May 2021 launch.  I doubt they are currently in place, or will be at any point during 2020.

Hopefully someone here will have a balcony cabin on Oasis deck 9 or 10 and be able to confirm either way.

We're starting to get very excited to see all the changes they have made. 😀