Closed toed shoes for ropes course

Kwakwa630

I think they would, but it does depend on the staff member making the decision, so you never know.

Personally, I would go wearing them, but if the ropes course was really important then I would have a back up, just in case,

Edited by KeithJenner
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, MAPCruises said:

I wore my keens last week on Getaway and had no problems - you should be fine..

That is a bit vague, Keens come in sandals to safety shoes.  I think you mean your Keens were similar to those and were OK for the course.

• Haha 1

It depends on the staff. My son was turned away for similar, because the shoes aren't just supposed to be closed toe, but also closed heel.  He went back the next day wearing socks with those, and they failed to notice the heel was open, so he was okay. Those look like they have a partial heel, so hopefully they will do.

2 minutes ago, LrgPizza said:

It depends on the staff. My son was turned away for similar, because the shoes aren't just supposed to be closed toe, but also closed heel.  He went back the next day wearing socks with those, and they failed to notice the heel was open, so he was okay. Those look like they have a partial heel, so hopefully they will do.

Ah good info. I'll definitely bring socks, just in case. Thanks for the insight!

2 minutes ago, Kwakwa630 said:

Ah good info. I'll definitely bring socks, just in case. Thanks for the insight!

You're welcome.

This first pair was not allowed.  The 2nd pair was. Both have closed toes, but only one has closed heel.

4d87d5af-42ab-4eba-9d16-52d0695d159c.jpg

1008419_KEEN__EA1__84471.1551296150.500.750.jpg

4 minutes ago, LrgPizza said:

You're welcome.

This first pair was not allowed.  The 2nd pair was. Both have closed toes, but only one has closed heel.

4d87d5af-42ab-4eba-9d16-52d0695d159c.jpg

1008419_KEEN__EA1__84471.1551296150.500.750.jpg

Great info. Mine is definitely more like the second. Crossing my fingers that they'll be allowed. 

Thanks again for the info!