Spa Discounts

nyc2pdx

Leaving on my first cruise in 2 weeks (whoo hoo!) on the Joy and planning out some of my days.  I've seen on these boards that there are typically discounts on port days in the spa...anyone have info on what I could expect in the way of discounts?  I planned on a mani/pedi and maybe a facial, but it all comes down to price.  I am not planning to leave the ship on port days as I want to have fun on the ship!

Thanks!

I feel like it is 10% - but I don't entirely trust my memory.  I know that the Latitude loyalty discount starts out at Silver and is 15% for port days, so I'm sure the general discount is lower.  They will periodically run specials on board as well, but I don't recall seeing anything for a mani-pedi.  Usually it's massage or facial packages.

7 hours ago, nyc2pdx said:

Leaving on my first cruise in 2 weeks (whoo hoo!) on the Joy and planning out some of my days.  I've seen on these boards that there are typically discounts on port days in the spa...anyone have info on what I could expect in the way of discounts?  I planned on a mani/pedi and maybe a facial, but it all comes down to price.  I am not planning to leave the ship on port days as I want to have fun on the ship!

Check out Post #74 on my link below. It has the spa menu with regular and Value (port) pricing. Also, if you look through the dailies, the spa will offer combo packages. You spend about the same time with the spa technician, but get multiple mini services. 

Edited by BirdTravels
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

Check out Post #74 on my link below. It has the spa menu with regular and Value (port) pricing. Also, if you look through the dailies, the spa will offer combo packages. You spend about the same time with the spa technician, but get multiple mini services. 

You are awesome!  Thank you!  Your topic has me very excited for my trip on the Joy in just 2 weeks!  Can't wait.