Fun Pass, What do you get??

monza

For $120 what do you get, is it full access to everything listed or... or there restrictions, limitation or exceptions.

Is there more than one experience with the XD cimena?

Do you purchase one and per cabin?  (the information online says the fun pass must be assigned to one person, but can be used by the whole family.

What else should be known before purchasing?

What ship are you sailing on and how long is your itinerary for $120? I paid $100 for mine.

If you're sailing on the Meraviglia, the actual value of the Fun Pass is $250 max for the pass. You can use it for the 4D Cinema which is $10 per person per ride. The bowling is $25 per half hour of play, no matter how many players there are. On Meraviglia they only have one working lane so you need to have an appointment. You can use it for the F1 racing as well. I did that once and couldn't fit in it comfortably (I was too tall). Most of the games in the arcade are $1.50 per play. You can swipe the card as many times as you'd like to get multi-players in. The person with the FunPass attached to the card must be present for game play to occur. They charge the credit on the card each time and have to tap it to get it off the cardholder. It can be attached to one person and be tapped multiple times if you want to have more people go with you. However, it'll depreciate the value of the overall card faster. Hope this helps!

Hello!

Going on to the Mera, we can buy a Fun pass for arround 80 $ (currency different) and value is 180 $. So is this a good deal?

If I understand correct, one card will have the 180$ credit, but I can tap for example 2 times for a 2 player game?

What can it be used for other than the follwoing on the Mera?

Bowling - 25$ 30 min

4D - 10$ per person

Arcade games - 1,5$ per person

F1 simulator - unknown price

8 hours ago, BadSanta said:

Hello!

Going on to the Mera, we can buy a Fun pass for arround 80 $ (currency different) and value is 180 $. So is this a good deal?

If I understand correct, one card will have the 180$ credit, but I can tap for example 2 times for a 2 player game?

What can it be used for other than the follwoing on the Mera?

Bowling - 25$ 30 min

4D - 10$ per person

Arcade games - 1,5$ per person

F1 simulator - unknown price

You are understanding correctly, you can tap twice for the FunPass cardholder to pay for someone else who is not a FunPass holder. You can also use the Fun Pass for the Flight Simulator as well. I don't know the cost of the Flight Simulator as it went upside down and I wasn't about to do that!

If you have bad weather for one or more days during your voyage, you'll get your money's worth out of the FunPass. On the repositioning cruise I burned through most of the FunPass in the first three days as the weather was still chilly sailing out of NYC. By the time we hit the Caribbean, I only had $10 left on it to use!

• 1 month later...

I am interested in purchasing this and see it for $100 prepurchased on line. It doesn't state there is a maximum so this is good info to know.   Anyone else with experience using it or any problems. My parents are staying in another cabin if they wanted to bowl with us is there any problem even though they are not in our cabin? Is it hard coded or a sticker they put on your ship card. Or do they give you a separate pass? I am wondering if my 14 year old can go alone to play or only if the fun pass gets assigned to her ship card.

2 minutes ago, Micheb5 said:

I am interested in purchasing this and see it for $100 prepurchased on line. It doesn't state there is a maximum so this is good info to know.   Anyone else with experience using it or any problems. My parents are staying in another cabin if they wanted to bowl with us is there any problem even though they are not in our cabin? Is it hard coded or a sticker they put on your ship card. Or do they give you a separate pass? I am wondering if my 14 year old can go alone to play or only if the fun pass gets assigned to her ship card.

Unless this varies by ship or country booked,  the $100 purchase card is a value of $180 towards the amusements (not unlimited.) We purchased in advance in the USA for upcoming trip on Meraviglia. 

We used it on the Seaview, paid $100 before the cruise, for $180 value I believe.  The way it worked for us was I "put" it on my card which gave us $180 "credit" to use, which we used on bowling, cinema, and F1..it basically just "charged" my card.  I would use my card to "pay" for, say, F1 rides for the 6 of us, and they would just use my card, slowly depleting the $180 credit that I started with.  Hope this makes sense..