Zip line on Harvest Caye not showing on app

Two_UW_Badgers

• 2 weeks later...

I was on Harvest Caye the week before last on the Pearl.  I don't have the specific info you are asking for, but I can tell you that the zip lines were up and running, but it sure seemed like they were really underused.  I saw a few people zipping along, but it seemed like it took a long time before I'd see someone else zip.  I also saw no obvious line of people waiting.  So I'm not sure if it's just too expensive or what.  I hope you find your info.  I thought Harvest Caye was beautiful if you like to do "beachy" things.  The pool was fantastic looking (and huge), although there were very few people in it.

Edited by MeHeartCruising

I was able to book the zipline for our April cruise over the phone. While I did get an email confirmation, it’s not showing in our cruise summary. I’m not sure whether I should be concerned, but I’ll eventually call to ask about it. 

15 hours ago, LisaLisa87 said:

I was able to book the zipline for our April cruise over the phone. While I did get an email confirmation, it’s not showing in our cruise summary. I’m not sure whether I should be concerned, but I’ll eventually call to ask about it. 

What was the cost?  thanks