Production shows

r/f

Not sure on a good answer to your question, but definitely too long.  My wife and daughter are both huge musical fans and I don't mind going along to some of them.  But nobody in our group has any desire to see Saturday Night Fever.  We will be going on the Liberty for the 3rd time in 5 years next summer and it looks like that show is still on there.  

I get that it would be a hassle to move them from ship to ship, but would think that many of us would appreciate them to rotate them at least every 2 years.  

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, r/f said:

How long does each ship retain their production shows?  We are thinking of booking another Oasis cruise, but really don't want to see Kats again.

Not certain, but CATS could be around 5 more years🐱😀🍷

Edited by John&LaLa

1 hour ago, r/f said:

How long does each ship retain their production shows?  We are thinking of booking another Oasis cruise, but really don't want to see Kats again.

The big ships with the Broadway shows change more often than the smaller ships.  I don't think any Voyager class ship or older has changed a show in over 10 years.  The big ships would likely change during a dry dock, maybe 5 or 10 years.

33 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

The big ships would likely change during a dry dock, maybe 5 or 10 years.

And it should be noted (in case the OP has been under a rock, lol) that Oasis just completed a 5-year dry-dock WITH a re-vamp of Cats so a change of that show in the next 5 years is unlikely.