Foil Highlighting your hair on QM2

safarigal

22 hours ago, safarigal said:

Has anyone had experience of getting foil highlights done at the beauty salon on QM2? Do you know what products they used?

No never had my colour  done on QM2 so can’t answer that but if you unsure I am happy  to come a, long with my foils and comb and do your highlights.😉. Any excuse to be onboard with you.😂😂 Hope you have a good cruise. Xxx
BTW. I think they probably use Wella colours, but it doesn't matter as long as you know the number you like as all brands are international , numbered colour coded. So lightest blonde is always a number 12.etc.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, maggiemou said:

No never had my colour  done on QM2 so can’t answer that but if you unsure I am happy  to come a, long with my foils and comb and do your highlights.😉. Any excuse to be onboard with you.😂😂 Hope you have a good cruise. Xxx
BTW. I think they probably use Wella colours, but it doesn't matter as long as you know the number you like as all brands are international , numbered colour coded. So lightest blonde is always a number 12.etc.

Thanks so much, I'll check what colors my stylist uses! I do so wish you were going to be on board :). I am a little bit scared of getting my highlights done on the ship, but with the way the timing works out, that's what I will need to do. Ah, first world problems at their best.

3 minutes ago, safarigal said:

Thanks so much, I'll check what colors my stylist uses! I do so wish you were going to be on board :). I am a little bit scared of getting my highlights done on the ship, but with the way the timing works out, that's what I will need to do. Ah, first world problems at their best.

I feel confident you will be in good hands. The staff have to be able to cope with all clients needs. Don’t let it worry you and enjoy your wonderful cruise . Love to you both . X