Roll Calls for NCL Cruises show the wrong number of mermbers

I have brought this problem up several weeks ago and was told you were working on fixing the problem.  I see no progress in its repair.  We leave in 2 1/2 weeks and we hardly have any people joining our Roll Call; for the NCL Pearl on  Dec. 13, 2019.  Its not just our thread but all the NCL Pearls threads have the wrong number of cruisers on that thread.  Most of them show 0.   Ours shows 2.  This is not very encouraging for anyone to join our group with so few members.  Has anyone done any investigating of this problem? To see what I am talking about go to Boards, then look for Roll Calls, then click on NCL and then look for NCL Pearl and you will see the low numbers of its members.  Please advise of the status of fixing this problem.

lorenzod

Screen Shot 2019-11-27 at 7.24.22 PM.png

10 minutes ago, lorenzod said:

I have brought this problem up several weeks ago and was told you were working on fixing the problem.  I see no progress in its repair.  We leave in 2 1/2 weeks and we hardly have any people joining our Roll Call; for the NCL Pearl on  Dec. 13, 2019.  Its not just our thread but all the NCL Pearls threads have the wrong number of cruisers on that thread.  Most of them show 0.   Ours shows 2.  This is not very encouraging for anyone to join our group with so few members.  Has anyone done any investigating of this problem? To see what I am talking about go to Boards, then look for Roll Calls, then click on NCL and then look for NCL Pearl and you will see the low numbers of its members.  Please advise of the status of fixing this problem.

lorenzod

Screen Shot 2019-11-27 at 7.24.22 PM.png

I'd give them a lot more time.  It took months for them to get the Find Your Roll Call link to work at all.  

Whether there are 2 members or 20 members indicated, anyone can go directly to the Roll Call (not via the Roll Call finder link) and join in.  It's not really stopping anyone from reading what's been posted.  

1 hour ago, lorenzod said:

We leave in 2 1/2 weeks and we hardly have any people joining our Roll Call; for the NCL Pearl on  Dec. 13, 2019. 

As Shmoo said above, anyone can find a Roll Call from the ship's Roll Call page.  Also, I just checked your Roll Call, and noticed that the cruise is only five days long.  I think you will probably find that relatively short cruises like this don't have huge Roll Calls.   Scrolling down the Pearl Roll Call home page, I see that the Roll Call for the Pearl TA that sailed last month is 60 pages long and has nearly 1500 posts.  I'll be on the NCL Gem in January for a 20-night cruise, and we have nearly 90 people from our Roll Call signed up for the Meet & Greet.  

I just don't think you should expect too much of Roll Calls for five-day cruises.    I hope you have a great cruise!

Edited by Turtles06