Encore / Live / Solo(*)- Dec 1-8-2019...

sid_9169

On 12/1/2019 at 4:53 PM, sid_9169 said:

What's wrong with this picture? Let's say you're at the urinal on the left. Someone walks in, and you're standing there with you know what in your hand, and it's right there for everyone to see...

IMG_20191201_164905.jpg

Well, I wouldn't see anything wrong with that picture  🙂

• Like 2

On 12/1/2019 at 8:43 PM, sid_9169 said:

One more of the behemoth before I check out the Observation Lounge for the first time...

IMG_20191201_204123.jpg

It is ugly enough but when they make it red, well....maybe I'm the only one seeing it since I'm a woman, not sure. Gross LOL

• Like 5
  • Haha 6

I'm scouting around on the pool deck and surrounding areas. I've found entire sections of empty chairs in several places. The point is, that if you want a chair, they're out there. You may not get the exact one you want, in the exact place that you want, but they're there...

IMG_20191206_132834.jpg

• Like 1

16 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

Till tomorrow... Thank all of you for being here, and I still have a lot to get to in the next couple of days... Santa will be bringing each and every one of you a thank you card when I get home...

You have 144 thank you cards to write as of now!

• Like 5

46 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

I'm scouting around on the pool deck and surrounding areas. I've found entire sections of empty chairs in several places. The point is, that if you want a chair, they're out there. You may not get the exact one you want, in the exact place that you want, but they're there...

IMG_20191206_132834.jpg

It appears to be like just about every other big ship. Not nearly as bad as everyone feared. I've become more optimistic and excited for my sailing in January. 

Thanks again. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, sid_9169 said:

IMG_20191206_132834.jpg

How hot was it there? That's the trouble I've found on other -Away classes. There's some places that get no breeze so it's stifling - which is why the chairs are usually pretty empty. 

• Like 1

WOW!

Just read the full review so far and LOVE it!

We are sailing Encore in August and cannot wait!

LOVE Bong and Chocolate Cowboy! My dh and I ended each night of our Escape cruise

with Clarence at the 5 OClock Somewhere bar.  Cannot wait to hang there every night after making our

rounds to other places. 

Do you know the approximate price in total it was to upgrade your drink package and by chance do you know

if both people in the cabin have to have it upgraded? For instance, I would certainly make use of the upgrade

while my dh would be fine with the regular alcohol package.

Your pictures are fabulous and I LOVE your shirts. I may have to google the bacon flag and get that for my dh LOL

Enjoy your cruise and thank you for taking time out of your vacation by taking us all along!

• Like 1

Wonderful review as usual, Sid!  I’m not a fan of the Encore - it’s a gorgeous ship, but  don’t like the removal of deck space for the go carts and laser tag.  I had originally booked Encore for our thanksgiving cruise, but cancelled when I found out my child wouldn’t be tall enough to drive the carts...plus I don’t really want to spend extra money on laser tag and go carts and hear my kid beg to do them all the time 🤷🏻‍♀️.

I’ll stick to the Escape, Breakaway, and Getaway- we like the ropes course, rock wall, Spice H2O, etc.  Glad you are enjoying your trip- the ports look fabulous!!  Thank you for taking time out of your trip to give us this live report!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, js said:

WOW!

Just read the full review so far and LOVE it!

We are sailing Encore in August and cannot wait!

LOVE Bong and Chocolate Cowboy! My dh and I ended each night of our Escape cruise

with Clarence at the 5 OClock Somewhere bar.  Cannot wait to hang there every night after making our

rounds to other places. 

Do you know the approximate price in total it was to upgrade your drink package and by chance do you know

if both people in the cabin have to have it upgraded? For instance, I would certainly make use of the upgrade

while my dh would be fine with the regular alcohol package.

Your pictures are fabulous and I LOVE your shirts. I may have to google the bacon flag and get that for my dh LOL

Enjoy your cruise and thank you for taking time out of your vacation by taking us all along!

$244 to upgrade, and all over 21 in the cabin would also have to purchase.