Wait listed excursions

cruiseaholic78

Hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving weekend.
Never having used O life excursions before I have a question.

Does anyone know how the wait list works?
For instance for Walvis Bay an excursion we wanted is closed and we can’t add our names.
Cape Town there are two excursions we would like, both seem full but it looks as though we can “wait list” these so I (think) I have done this for both, to be sure I have also booked another one.

I didn’t realise these all had to be booked 14 days before until sailing until Piet read the small print, to be honest I thought we might be able to change them onboard.

Rosalyn 

O Life excursions do have to be booked 14 days prior to sailing. They can be changed once onboard but not cancelled - in other words, you have to keep the required number of excursions that are included in O Life.

Wait lists will sometimes clear if others cancel or additional buses/guides are added.

If you add some extra excursions to reach Your World number, you get 25% off on those excursions.

5 minutes ago, Paulchili said:

O Life excursions do have to be booked 14 days prior to sailing. They can be changed once onboard but not cancelled - in other words, you have to keep the required number of excursions that are included in O Life.

Wait lists will sometimes clear if others cancel or additional buses/guides are added.

If you add some extra excursions to reach Your World number, you get 25% off on those excursions.

We were on a wait list for a Riviera  tour last week.   Booked it a few months ago and in a few weeks it cleared.  Looks like they put on a second one as ours was also pretty full.  They try hard to get everyone on these tours.  O life tours are really pretty good.  We have not had a bad one since they started them.