Cyber monday refund mistake

I bought a shore excursion a while back for my april 2020 cruise. I paid $94.99. Well with cyber monday sales it dropped to $78.99. Cool i say. So i go into cruise planner cancel and rebook. In fact more than one excursion dropped on various cruises. So as i gather up paperwork I notice for this excursion i was only refunded $88.99. WT...........

Now I dread calling royal. I don't want them to cancel my rebooked excursion. Laugh if you want but this can happen. Should I just wait til I am onboard and take it up with the shore excursion desk? If I do call which number should i use?

I had this happen to me when I was on the ship and our port changed.  When I got the credit back for the excursion, it was for the wrong amount.  I had bought/cancelled and repurchased excursions a lot as the price changed.  It was an IT issue that required the Guest Services person to submit a ticket to resolve.  It helped to show exactly what days I purchased and for what amount to show them.  

I booked the escape room for 6 people then had to cancel to change the time and # of people to 8.  RC only refunded me for 2 people not 6.  I called RC and was told they did credit back the full amount and to call my credit card company.  I called the credit card company and they told me there was only refunds for 2 people (as my statement showed) not the additional 4.  They immediately started an investigation as they said I did all I needed to do by calling RC first.  This was about 10 days ago and I haven't had this issue resolved yet but the credit card company said to give it 30 days. 

Edited by zookeeper