Adventurer of the seas current activities staff.

We’re looking at the adventurer for a January 2020 cruise and I haven’t seen any information on cruise director and activities staff. Does anyone know?
Any information about onboard activities staff and Zumba, theme parties and other dance activities would be great.
Recently on Ncl Gem was non stop activities prior on Grandeur not so much but prior on Anthem, Visions and another Grandeur were fantastic.

Got too be busy to eat all the food.

Trying to keep my wife happy.
Happy wife =Happy life! Thanks 

41 minutes ago, cementhands said:

We’re looking at the adventurer for a January 2020 cruise

I am just off Adventure and am in the process of recapping on the cruise, which you can find here:

I am posting the compasses as I go along, so those will give you an idea of what sort of activities to expect.

The CD is Drew Divine and the Activities Manager is Kelly from Alabama. Current staff includes Lorenzo from the Dominican Republic, Sophie from the UK and an Australian girl whose name escapes me. There seemed to be a fair bit going on around the ship during the day. After about 10 pm it seemed to get a lot quieter.

4 hours ago, FionaMG said:

I am just off Adventure and am in the process of recapping on the cruise, which you can find here:

I am posting the compasses as I go along, so those will give you an idea of what sort of activities to expect.

The CD is Drew Divine and the Activities Manager is Kelly from Alabama. Current staff includes Lorenzo from the Dominican Republic, Sophie from the UK and an Australian girl whose name escapes me. There seemed to be a fair bit going on around the ship during the day. After about 10 pm it seemed to get a lot quieter.

Many thanks for your wonderful information. I’ll be looking at whatever you post.