Questionnaire s

Can anyone tell me if is usual for TUI to send out online questionnaires after cruise which I was lead to believe happens or maybe they thought better of it for travellers from Gatwick and Birmingham ( 14th November Journey to India) flights as the could of had a deluge of complaints 

We have found them a bit "hit or miss", sometimes getting one, sometimes not.

And one time we completed one only for it to get "lost" when we tried to submit it.

Don't you just love technology!

I would contact the after travel team.

Presumably if it was the outbound flights you already submitted complaints onboard?

8 hours ago, nancyneptune said:

We haven't always had a questionnaire.  The last one I did praising some crew members and also mentioning a few niggles when I got to SUBMIT nothing happened so it was " lost "

They only want good news, Any criticism goes into the pending department (formerly the bin folder) 😲

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/7/2019 at 3:43 PM, edinburgher said:

We have found them a bit "hit or miss", sometimes getting one, sometimes not.

And one time we completed one only for it to get "lost" when we tried to submit it.

Don't you just love technology!

On 12/7/2019 at 4:50 PM, nancyneptune said:

We haven't always had a questionnaire.  The last one I did praising some crew members and also mentioning a few niggles when I got to SUBMIT nothing happened so it was " lost "

You are not alone.

Mine was in my junk mailbox, I did the honours & it just disappeared into the ether. Couldn't be bothered to try again.

As usual a great cruise, lousy head office.

JB :classic_smile:

• 2 weeks later...

We had a great New Years Eve under the stars with 'BandJam' and a nice cruise - the weather was a lot kinder than the forecast so we were happy. We now have a full set of metal straws!!!! The best thing was as no other passengers were getting on we could put our cases out the night before any time we liked and we didn't have to vacate the cabin until we were due to disembark - which was great and we didn't get up until 11am after a very late night New Years Eve.

I didn't mention we were going on here as we wanted to surprise Tom & Maris They were absolutely gobsmacked to see us. I mentioned you as Roger from the Birmingham area and said you wished them a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Unfortunately I don't know your wife's name but they said they knew who I meant

The ship has left Limassol now and is on its way to a port I've not heard of in Croatia

most of the crew got off on the 2nd Jan None of those we asked seemed to know what the refurb entailed but I hope it includes new carpets in the corridors, Deck 7 is really old now been there since 2010!!!

wishing you both a very happy & healthy 2020

Lynda & Dave x

Edited by Vitalsign

Hi Lynda and thanks for the info, we alway try to do deck 9 cabin 9040 but think we may try something different next time as it was very creaky last March. My better half is Maureen and we are doing E2 for the first time in June and hopefully Celebration with 2Intense in September, unfortunately the airport thing is becoming a problem for us so this year will determine our cruise company for next year as Tui are not doing any UK ports🙄

Wishing you both a healthy 2020👍

Thankyou for your wishes Roger So sorry you feel you will be unable to fly cruise in the future I dread that as I like to get to where I'm going quickly and the thought of having to travel to Southampton or Tilbury in the future fills me with more dread

we are off to Dubai in April and cruising on Discovery back to Palma - slowly it would seem Have a great cruise on Ex2 and I'm sure Tom & Maris will be delighted to see you in September We haven't booked anything for later in the year but have booked the repositioning cruise from Montego Bay to Port Canaveral April 2021

Happy cruising 🛳 😎