Dining package question

bouhunter

We're new to HAL - first cruise with them is next March.  We bought the 2 night specialty dining package.

Am I correct that we need to stop at one of the restaurants after boarding to make our two reservations for the week?  Didn't see anything about setting a time or place when I booked it online.

Thanks!

3 hours ago, bouhunter said:

We're new to HAL - first cruise with them is next March.  We bought the 2 night specialty dining package.

Am I correct that we need to stop at one of the restaurants after boarding to make our two reservations for the week?  Didn't see anything about setting a time or place when I booked it online.

Thanks!

For the specialty restaurants reservations are possible before embarkation, but not with the packages. You can reserve after embarkation: by telephone from your cabin/stateroom, in person at the specialty restaurant (see When and Where) and via Navigator (but you will have to install Navigator first in you smartphone for example). All depending on the system on the ship you booked your cruise on. Happy cruising!