GTY Cabin Location

mbsw

Hi Everyone! 

I am doing an eight night sailing on Empress in the spring and I can't wait! Been on Legend, Enchantment and Mariner so I'm excited to see what such a small ship can offer (plus it gets me to Platinum!!). We did a guarantee inside cabin. I know that there is a lot of variance about when you get your actual stateroom assignment, but my SetSail Pass has us on Deck 7 with muster station 12. Does anyone know the ship well enough to take a guess about where on deck 7 they think this will put us? 

Edited by mbsw

1 hour ago, mbsw said:

Hi Everyone! 

I am doing an eight night sailing on Empress in the spring and I can't wait! Been on Legend, Enchantment and Mariner so I'm excited to see what such a small ship can offer (plus it gets me to Platinum!!). We did a guarantee inside cabin. I know that there is a lot of variance about when you get your actual stateroom assignment, but my SetSail Pass has us on Deck 7 with muster station 12. Does anyone know the ship well enough to take a guess about where on deck 7 they think this will put us? 

Using my iffy memory, rather than specific knowledge, towards the aft.  Usually the muster stations are numbered from the front of the ship. (odd numbered stations on one side of the ship, even on the other)

6 hours ago, mbsw said:

Hi Everyone! 

Welcome to the posting side of Cruise Critic.

Try this thread:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2707483-muster-station-locations/?do=findComment&comment=58700537

7 hours ago, mbsw said:

I know that there is a lot of variance about when you get your actual stateroom assignment, but my SetSail Pass has us on Deck 7 with muster station 12.

Your cabin may be listed in the barcode of the SetSail pass. If you use the RCI app on an iPhone and save the SetSail pass to your wallet, the last 4 digits under the barcode will be your cabin. If not on iPhone, you might be able to use a barcode app to decipher the barcode and get your cabin number.

Edited by Biker19
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Biker19 said:

Your cabin may be listed in the barcode of the SetSail pass. If you use the RCI app on an iPhone and save the SetSail pass to your wallet, the last 4 digits under the barcode will be your cabin. If not on iPhone, you might be able to use a barcode app to decipher the barcode and get your cabin number.

another way is to just use google, there is an icon where you can search a picture..if you are on mobile just screen shot your set sail and drop it in goolge and it will read you the number, if on desktop or laptop you can do the same thing or pull up google on your phone, image search and it will read it (just giving a few more options)

1 hour ago, Biker19 said:

Will that work for Empress?

5 hours ago, Biker19 said:

Thanks that worked! And I think they just rolled out mobile check-in for Empress because I had read everywhere that the app didn't support it but then I was able to when check-in opened!! 

3 minutes ago, mbsw said:

Thanks that worked! And I think they just rolled out mobile check-in for Empress because I had read everywhere that the app didn't support it but then I was able to when check-in opened!! 

So, did you see your cabin assignment?

I updated this crowdsourced spreadsheet which lists features by ship for the app - feel free to update other features you see during your sailing: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kZ1gCFtt1eiX1OWw9q-8tnEU5uQCWIjBwQt-w3t040s/edit#gid=1881900306

5 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

So, did you see your cabin assignment?

I updated this crowdsourced spreadsheet which lists features by ship for the app - feel free to update other features you see during your sailing: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kZ1gCFtt1eiX1OWw9q-8tnEU5uQCWIjBwQt-w3t040s/edit#gid=1881900306

Yep! Interior cabin, deck 7 Aft!  

Edited by mbsw
  • Thanks 1