Reservation Question... I need help!

Ocean Boy

On 12/12/2019 at 6:56 PM, Ocean Boy said:

Thanks for the reply. Talk about timing... So I went ahead and made the reservation on RCI's site. Then I was playing around pricing more cruises and the one I just booked jumped $300.00 between when I booked it and went back and priced it a second time. I think this will really make me gun shy about considering using an agent in the future. Too much can happen when they are not available.

Mine is almost always available 😉

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hogbay said:

It's called Royal Up , I call it as I see a silent auction... let us all know if you get a FREE upgrade 🙄

Actually it is called if after final payment there is a price drop you can upgrade to a higher catagory if it now cost less than what you paid. Thanks for you sarcastic little emoticon though...🙄

Ok, here is a non sarcastic, honest use case for having a TA.

I'm on Adventure enjoying the awful internet. NextCruise will not help you with an existing booking. The WiFi calling is awful, I have activities I want to do. I can send my TA a text, email or FB Messenger and ask him to do a myriad of things.

Easy Peasy 

2 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Ok, here is a non sarcastic, honest use case for having a TA.

I'm on Adventure enjoying the awful internet. NextCruise will not help you with an existing booking. The WiFi calling is awful, I have activities I want to do. I can send my TA a text, email or FB Messenger and ask him to do a myriad of things.

Easy Peasy 

I get it. All I am really saying is my branching out to use a TA this time did not turn into such a good experience. I did read some reviews before picking this one. I didn't just throw darts at a board to see which company it would hit. I would also point out that you, or your wife, or both of you, seem to be almost constantly on a ship. I am quite sure a TA is going to give you far more attention than one is going to give me since I spend most of my time working or at least doing something other than cruising. I don't generate the level of income you do for a TA  that is going to get me much notice.

And when the heck are they going to fix the internet on Adventure anyway?🤔

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

And when the heck are they going to fix the internet on Adventure anyway?🤔

I haven't heard of any plans for the faster O3b service to be expanded to older ships.  They were doing that for a while, but stopped after Freedom class ships and a couple of others.