Just off the Escape!!!

mchl73133

Great time, with great friends. I have to say that Justin Golan was the best show, but we didn't get to see all of the shows. 

I have the dailies. I will try and post them.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, cincicruisers said:

Did you participate in the canvas by u?

How was specialty dining?

How was Cruise Director?

We did not, but my wife saw people walking around with their paintings and said she wanted to do it next time.

We ate at Teppanyaki (1st night), La Cucina (2nd Night), Food Republic (4th night), Cagneys (7th Night). 

Wanted to do Teppanyaki again for the last night but it was booked. It was our favorite meal all cruise. 

We also had a group of 10 of us and they were able to accommodate us all.

Can't comment on the cruise director, but everyone seemed to be having a great time. We didn't partake in any of the activities that he was in charge of.

On 12/16/2019 at 6:17 PM, mchl73133 said:

Great time, with great friends. I have to say that Justin Golan was the best show, but we didn't get to see all of the shows. 

Saw Justin Golan , as well. Missed a few major shows cause of his type of " humor "...His late nite shows were of course off the cuff , but hey never going to see those people again....enjoyed

Is there any quiet area where adults only, can enjoy cushioned lounge chairs?

h2o- doesn’t look comfortable

thallasotherapy spa room looks great but it’s $100 a day.

Anywhere else?

The Epic had a great quiet area for adults, but I don’t remember what it was called.

Lillian

13 hours ago, robandlil said:

Anywhere else?

The Epic had a great quiet area for adults, but I don’t remember what it was called.

Lillian

There are cushioned chairs, both long and short, located along the water front on deck 8.  It's usually pretty quiet in this area and depending on which side of the ship you're on, not too far from a bar.  

Also, regarding the spa, I'm not sure about the $100 per day price but it's $199 pp if you book in advance for a 7 night cruise...that might be the way to go.  The thermal suite is one of the best in the industry IMO.

8 minutes ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

There are cushioned chairs, both long and short, located along the water front on deck 8.  It's usually pretty quiet in this area and depending on which side of the ship you're on, not too far from a bar.  

thank you Georgia Peaches.  That had been my original plan until I looked up Baltic weather end of Sept.  It’ll be 60 degrees and perhaps too cold to sir outside.

ill go with thermal spa, thanks again.

On 12/21/2019 at 2:11 PM, kenlyn said:

Did you use the internet? I am considering upgrading to unlimited with streaming but would like some feedback first. Thanks!

We are just off the Escape too and used the internet and it was super fast! I didn't have any issues at all.

On 12/22/2019 at 7:02 PM, robandlil said:

Anywhere else?

Lillian

Just an FYI...there are 2 big tv screens at the adult pool in the middle. They are constantly showing info and it tells all the "quiet" areas on the ship. I'm thinking they had listed 3 areas.