Crown & Anchor credits

missme2

Does anyone know how many C&A credits you get for booking a JS. We had our first cruise with RCL in March of 2005 in a junior suite. I am booking another cruise for March of 2007 in a JS as well. Will I receive any credits for booking early or do they have to be redeemed within a certain amount of time? Thanks.

As of Jan 1, 2004? You receive 2 cruise credits for booking a Junior Suite. These credits do not expire, they become part of your cruise history with RCCL. RCCL has several customer levels. Gold after your first cruise, Platinum AFTER your 5th completed cruise credit and Diamond AFTER your 10th completed cruise (credit). There are some nice perks and additional discounts for repeat guests. Cruise credits are awarded AFTER you complete the cruise, so booking early makes no difference. :)

I just sent an e-mail to C&A last night...they only gave me 1 credit for my Cruise in 2004 and we stayed in a JS.

If they do fix it, does that mean that since I cruised in a JS in 2004, and a D1 last year, and I will be in a JS in April I should have 5 cruise Credits?

This is all so confusing to me.

Thanks,

Ollie:)

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/cas/benefits.do;jsessionid=0000bRWVTKnGT0bSFfmizrAWsZU:10ktmer4a

"Additional Benefits

Receive an extra cruise credit when you purchase and sail in a suite (categories RS, OS, FS, GS, JS) for sailings beginning on or after January 1, 2004"

I can verify this. I have only been on one cruise in January 2004 in a JS and I have 2 crusie credits. (plus we were upgraded from a balcony to the JS by RCCL.)

Marinda

I just sent an e-mail to C&A last night...they only gave me 1 credit for my Cruise in 2004 and we stayed in a JS.

If they do fix it, does that mean that since I cruised in a JS in 2004, and a D1 last year, and I will be in a JS in April I should have 5 cruise Credits?

Thanks,

Yes that´s how it would be if they give you 2 credits for your 2004 cruise.

This way after your April cruise you would have 5 credits and reached the next level being Platinum then. Though on your April cruise you will still be Gold. On any cruise after your April cruise you will be Platinum then.

Thanks,

I cruised on Explorer in May of '04 in a JS and was given only 1 cruise credit. At the time, I had no idea that it should have been worth 2 credits. I called C&A a couple of weeks ago when I realized the mistake (while booking a cruise for this coming May) and they corrected it for me immediately with no hassle. Very good customer service when I called too.

interested in this thread as have just signed up for crown and anchor as we have booked a 2nd cruise with rccl. we were in a standard cabin first time but we have a JS for our next cruise - do we get 1 credit for the first cruise, and then 2 for the JS? and what do these credits get used for - is it just the points system between the different levels of membership or can you redeem them for things?

interested in this thread as have just signed up for crown and anchor as we have booked a 2nd cruise with rccl. we were in a standard cabin first time but we have a JS for our next cruise - do we get 1 credit for the first cruise, and then 2 for the JS? and what do these credits get used for - is it just the points system between the different levels of membership or can you redeem them for things?

You got it, you get one credit for your first cruise and two for the JS and the credtis only purpose is to determine what C&A level you are in.

Just one thing, you get 2 cruise credits for staying in a JS or above. You don't get any cruise credits just for booking. You have to actually take the cruise.

Semantics I know, but I can just imagine some confused person reading that you get credits at booking and wondering why their credits aren't showing up before they sail.

mtebor:

The maximum number of credits on any one cruise is three. They are calculated like this:

1 credit for the cruise (any cruise)

1 extra for a JS or above

1 extra for 12 nights or longer single cruise

Three = Cruise in a JS or above on a 12 night or longer cruise.

The website is a bit confusing on how it's calculated. It would be so much easier if they just made a little list like I do. LOL.

beachchick

Archived