Modern Technology Strikes Again

Mr. Click

I got a new Macbook, transferred all of my data from the old one and went to long into my Celebrity account it was fine.  Now with the Constellation mess going on I went to log in again and for 3 days I have been getting this message. 

'"We've got your info. However, we're unable to bring up your account right now, so please try again later."

Same log in info and it still works on the old machine. I even tried canceling my "keep me lgged in"  stuff.

Gotta love Celebrity IT..

As you still have no issues accessing your account using your old MacBook, it sound like you might have a setting issue. You might want to check your Safari preferences on the two machines and compare settings. The same for the "Settings for this Website", in particular the one blocking pop up windows. Once you settings match, delete your cache and cookies for the website and try again. If you've already done all of that with no success, try a different browser to see if that makes any difference. Beyond that, I'm at a loss, but I'm sure that the problem lies at your end, not Celebrity's for once.

Are you using any of:

• VPN
  • Ad Blocker
  • Cookie deleter
  • Privacy addon

If so, turn them off and try again. You might find that it works. If it does, you can turn each on one at a time to figure out which one(s) are causing the problem.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Mr. Click said:

You guys solved, I just pushed some keys.

Now that you are in, you showing a guarantee instead of a specific cabin that chose? Seems to be a common issue with upcoming Constellation bookings. 

14 minutes ago, coaster said:

Now that you are in, you showing a guarantee instead of a specific cabin that chose? Seems to be a common issue with upcoming Constellation bookings. 

It is a common issue with Constellation bookings from the time she is due to come out of drydock this spring for about a year.  I have heard lots of reasons and suggestions but we are still listed as a CC GTY.