Cabin 1118 or 2171 on Reflection

Banana15

I am currently booked in 2171 on the Reflection (C2 Category). It is a port side, aft facing, hump cabin on deck 12. Unfortunately, it's right below the restrooms and entry to OVC and I am concerned about the potential noise early in the morning. I am also concerned that the overhang from the pool deck will cover some of the sun on the balcony. However, I do like being just one deck down from OVC, making it easier to grab breakfast, etc. 

I have the opportunity to move to cabin 1118 (also C2). This is a starboard, forward facing, hump cabin on deck 10. I love that it's right under another cabin, so not as much of a noise concern. The only downside I see is that the balcony is apparently a bit smaller than the one in 2171. (Not sure by how much).

Any advice?  This is a Caribbean cruise, so will the port vs starboard side make any difference as far as docking goes? There aren't many reviews on 2171, so it's hard to tell what the cabin will be like. There are a few for 1118, and those were all good reviews. 

Did you check the sticky at the top of this page?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lYvbGYBf2WB3jSFTVuliFltauVnhdqfheWJTeFujSbs/edit#gid=173223758

Although 2171 isn't listed 2173 is an no problems are listed. 1118 is listed. The four slant cabins all have larger than normal balconies. The first and third cabins off the flat part of the hump are the largest, but the second and fourth are still larger than regular balconies.

• Like 1