Daily Planner/Celebrity Today

SoFla_KJ

I'm looking for photos of the daily planner for Celebrity. I've found a few from 5+ years ago. I've never been on Celebrity and I would like to get an idea of what sea days and port day schedules are like. I'm traveling on Celebrity Infinity for 5 nights to Cozumel and Key West in 2 weeks. I've never been on the same cruise line twice so I don't know if ships tend to have similar schedules. If you have any links or reviews with schedules you can provide, I would appreciate it! 

Dailies are posted very frequently and almost all the time on live blogs.    While not the same cruise as yours the dailies are pretty similar with the exception of the nights they have "Chic Nights".   

ChicagoPaul just completed his cruise today and posted the dailies on his blog.   It will give you a good idea of what to expect.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Dailies are posted very frequently and almost all the time on live blogs.    While not the same cruise as yours the dailies are pretty similar with the exception of the nights they have "Chic Nights".   

ChicagoPaul just completed his cruise today and posted the dailies on his blog.   It will give you a good idea of what to expect.

Thanks! I just read through it and it was very helpful. 🙂