Suite breakfast

ccruzer123

We sailed in a Suite as recently as June 2019.  As a suite passenger, we have had breakfast each morning in Sabatini's which has a more extensive menu than Club Class.  We really enjoyed this Suite perk.  We are currently looking at a cruise in a suite room in 2020but the information for Suites states breakfast in Club Class dining room.  Question:  Has Princess stopped doing Suite breakfast in their specialty restaurants?

In the past Princess has mentioned breakfast in Sabatini's or Crown Grill.  Since it wasn't mention in the Suite section on amenities that I read, I wasn't sure they were doing it anymore.  Like I stated, it did mention breakfast in Club Class but not the specialty restaurant.  Thanks for the feedback, hubby will be happy to hear about your comment.

In the suite amenities it is listed as specialty dining mimosa breakfast served in specialty dining room except for Sun and Sea.  It is a great amenity with good service, ability to order almost anything you want (if they don't have it they usually can get it for the next day) including coffee similar to International Cafe and especially the mimosas.  They were always happy to give me "one to go" in my bottle for later

Club Class Mini-Suite passengers have the option to have breakfast in the Club Class area of the main dining room.  BTW, full suite passengers also have that option.   az2sea, is there a chance that you have been mislead by a travel agent calling a club class mini-suite a suite?

Edited by Mears Family
correct poster name
  • Haha 1