Watch found on Island Princess

HomelessBear

I know this is a long shot, but I’d not forgive myself if I don’t at least give it a try.
DH and I have recently got off Island Princess from 20th December cruise. We always clean down cabin surfaces with antibacterial wipes when we arrive, and DH found a distinctive ladies watch (not in safe). We handed it in to Passenger Services desk and I stressed that it would be lovely if it could be reunited with its owner. We were in C328. 
Just on the minor chance that someone on here left their watch behind or knows of whoever did, I just wanted to at least “put it out there”.  
I sincerely hope that watch and owner can be reunited, as if it was mine I’d lost, I’d really like to think it would be found and I’d get it back. 
Thank you for reading. 

We had a fab cruise and hope to get a review written soon. 

Edited by HomelessBear
Incorrect word used - instinctive rather than distinctive.

On 1/4/2020 at 3:08 AM, MissP22 said:

Since they know who was in the cabin before you I'm sure they've already contacted the person. 

Maybe not!! I once accidentally left a zippered bag containing all of the chargers and accessories for our electronic devices (iPhone, iPads, camera, etc.) on the small sofa in our stateroom. I called Princess immediately (within 12 hours of disembarkation) and let them know.,They said they’d get a message to the ship ... but I wouldn’t hear from them “for several weeks ... maybe a month.”  I never heard another thing!  Expensive lesson learned ... don’t just double check stateroom when departing ... triple check!!!

Maybe so!!!!  

I left a standard apple phone  charger plugged in on the desk on the Emerald.

I filed the required report with photos.

It took a long 6-8 weeks but it was returned to me.

OP I appreciate you turning it in unlike the poster from a few weeks ago that decided to keep the item and take it home.

He posted here on Cruise Critic to ease his dishonest conscience.

Princess has a good system for lost and found. They can only do so much.

Unfortunately there are those that circumvent that process before it can be applied.