Expedited Arrival Questions

travfan

Hello, I have searched for more information about expedited arrival, but I still am a bit confused. I am sailing out of Miami on the Oasis of the Seas and have expedited arrival on my documents. I called Royal to verify that there is a separate line for this and she said yes, but I would board faster just waiting for platinum boarding. This confused me, I know platinum is not very high up for boarding so I find that hard to believe. I have a check in time at 12. I was also wondering how early they actually let you board. I also am assuming that I will be boarding in terminal A. Thank you for any help with these questions!

4 minutes ago, travfan said:

Hello, I have searched for more information about expedited arrival, but I still am a bit confused. I am sailing out of Miami on the Oasis of the Seas and have expedited arrival on my documents. I called Royal to verify that there is a separate line for this and she said yes, but I would board faster just waiting for platinum boarding. This confused me, I know platinum is not very high up for boarding so I find that hard to believe. I have a check in time at 12. I was also wondering how early they actually let you board. I also am assuming that I will be boarding in terminal A. Thank you for any help with these questions!

Ys you will be boarding at Terminal A.  Expedited arrival has nothing to do with boarding.  It's just lets you skip the check-in line at the terminal.  Boarding will start as soon as the previous sailing has been cleared off all passengers.  It can start as early as 10:30am10:45am and they start boarding in order of status; I believe starting with Suite guests and Pinnacles.  

27 minutes ago, Mr. Candyman said:

Ys you will be boarding at Terminal A.  Expedited arrival has nothing to do with boarding.  It's just lets you skip the check-in line at the terminal.  Boarding will start as soon as the previous sailing has been cleared off all passengers.  It can start as early as 10:30am10:45am and they start boarding in order of status; I believe starting with Suite guests and Pinnacles.  

Expedited arrival boarded after Diamond and before Emerald last week on Oasis

2 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Expedited arrival boarded after Diamond and before Emerald last week on Oasis

I assume that might be a short term thing or for that sailing cause I don't see that happening when everyone has expedited.

I’ve just printed sail passes. My husband and I are expedited, kids are not. Anyone know why? Is it something I messed up in the online check-in? Kids range from 17-23 and are in cabin across hall from us. One of them is emerald, as we are. She does not have expedited either. And I suppose most importantly...can they all just board with us?

thanks. 

4 minutes ago, SarahD112 said:

I’ve just printed sail passes. My husband and I are expedited, kids are not. Anyone know why? Is it something I messed up in the online check-in? Kids range from 17-23 and are in cabin across hall from us. One of them is emerald, as we are. She does not have expedited either. And I suppose most importantly...can they all just board with us?

thanks. 

Yes, they can all board with you.  Nothing to be concerned about.