Marriott Harbor Beach Resort and Spa in Ft. Lauderdale

Enchantment 04

Hello:)

We stayed here for one night pre-cruise. Just to let you all know, this hotel is AMAZING! The hotel is in excellent condition, the property is absolutely beautiful, and the beach is really nice. the staff is wonderful and very attentive. the food is delicious. I still cant get over how nice the landscape was. there were lush gardens everywhere! We had a room on the 5 floor. It was an oceanview with balcony. 536 to be exact! I wish we could have stayed there a week pre-cruise instead of one night.

Joe

Check out the link below, the noted location on the map is the Marriott. Just south is the channel to Port Everglades. Yes you can walk to it along the beach, an ez walk at that. ;)

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=3030+Holiday+Drive,+ft+lauderdale,+fl&ll=26.109281,-80.09634&spn=0.038382,0.085144&t=k

yes you can walk. Its a very easy walk. I'd say it was a little more than a half mile. Its very fun to watch the cruise ships sail out so closely. lots of people go there and wave to the passengers on the ships. also, a lot of the people in the high rise condos on the intercoastal stand out on their balconies and have banners showing the cruise lines' logos, sound off air horns, wave bells, cheer, etc. its very fun from the beach and from the ship!

Archived