Uber from Long Beach pier to LAX

takeavacation

According to Google The average cost of Uber from LAX to Long Beach varies between $20-$40. You must factor in the area of Long Beach your destination is, as well as price surges for Uber during peak hours...... 

Hi,

Just did this today, it was $133, but I requested a six person SUV.  He was there in five minutes, and we were at LAX by 8:11.  I was worried about making a 10:45 flight, we had PLENTY of time.

4 minutes ago, edspec said:

Hi,

Just did this today, it was $133, but I requested a six person SUV.  He was there in five minutes, and we were at LAX by 8:11.  I was worried about making a 10:45 flight, we had PLENTY of time.

Thanks.  We're making this exact same trip later this spring with four people.  What time did the disembarkation process begin and how soon did you make it to the curb?  How quick was the trip from the pier to LAX?  

Hi,

We were in the first group off, by 7:30.  All those with early flights were able to leave as soon as the ship was cleared. I requested the ride as I was walking to the parking garage, to the the curb by 7:40, picked up around 7:45. 

Have fun!