booking on board for uk passengers

fragilek

Do UK passengers also get extra OBC for booking on board.  I have my eye on a sailing with the extra OBC that is the offer in UK now - so instead of $300 they are offering $500  booking through until march.  If I book on board can I get the UK offer and get additional credit as well.

15 minutes ago, fragilek said:

Do UK passengers also get extra OBC for booking on board.  I have my eye on a sailing with the extra OBC that is the offer in UK now - so instead of $300 they are offering $500  booking through until march.  If I book on board can I get the UK offer and get additional credit as well.

When we booked our last two cruises on board, we got the current deal offered to U.K. cruisers plus the extra OBC that was part of booking on board deal. Also we paid reduced deposits.

• Like 1

We booked our next cruise while on Silhouette TA, free grats,drinks , 700 dollars OBC. and low deposit. Also the ability to change or get refund if it appears lower priced.Transferred to Travel Agent and got further discounts and OBC. Have yet to see anything near what we paid, online.

12 hours ago, GerScot said:

We booked our next cruise while on Silhouette TA, free grats,drinks , 700 dollars OBC. and low deposit. Also the ability to change or get refund if it appears lower priced.Transferred to Travel Agent and got further discounts and OBC. Have yet to see anything near what we paid, online.

did you transfer to a UK TA as I noticed the sailing I want is £200 less Via the TA I have used in the UK in the past.

I have used usa TA's before but with the exchange rate right now they seem to be more expensive at the min

19 minutes ago, fragilek said:

did you transfer to a UK TA as I noticed the sailing I want is £200 less Via the TA I have used in the UK in the past.

I have used usa TA's before but with the exchange rate right now they seem to be more expensive at the min

Yes, one of the major UK cruise TAs.

• Like 1