copies of payments

I prepaid our gruaties on our diamond princess cruise, the princess site won't let me print a copy show ing that we have prepaid this amount.....it allowed us to print up a copy of the tours we prepaid....I want something to prove that we have paid these guaritius ....has anyone else had this problem

18 minutes ago, Rhonbru said:

I prepaid our gruaties on our diamond princess cruise, the princess site won't let me print a copy show ing that we have prepaid this amount.....it allowed us to print up a copy of the tours we prepaid....I want something to prove that we have paid these guaritius ....has anyone else had this problem

I always take a screen shot of my original confirmation email.

Cheers Carole

• Like 2

thanks everyone....we picked up our tickets from the travel agent and the payments were on them....I also brought  OBC to cover the cruise expenses and they sent me a email with the receipt......what I thought was strange....the gratities and the OBC went thru my credit card as a australian payment.....but the tours we picked and paid for on the princess site  went thru as a international payent and I got charged a international fee on top of the payment  which I realise is the credit card fee.....all were brought on the princess site

13 hours ago, Rhonbru said:

thanks everyone....we picked up our tickets from the travel agent and the payments were on them....I also brought  OBC to cover the cruise expenses and they sent me a email with the receipt......what I thought was strange....the gratities and the OBC went thru my credit card as a australian payment.....but the tours we picked and paid for on the princess site  went thru as a international payent and I got charged a international fee on top of the payment  which I realise is the credit card fee.....all were brought on the princess site

Basically any payment made to a cruise company can go through as an overseas transaction, even your on board account. Be warned.

We currently have two cruises booked - one is US dollars onboard, the other is AU$. The prices of excursions for the Aus cruise are clearly marked as being in AU dollars, excursions on the other cruise are shown in US dollars (although I can't see that written anywhere on the page). If your cruise is the Japan one, you paid US dollars for the excursions and therefore got the conversion fee. Price for both OBC and gratuities is shown (and paid) in AU$ so no fees.