Pitons , best way to view?

Karen Lynn

5 hours ago, Karen Lynn said:

From what I’ve read .. most folks say via speedboat or catamaran.

We are in St Lucia next month , 11 of us on Celebrity , anyone had good experience with private shore excursions ?

Lots of great reviews of different companies here on CC.

By boat, Mystic Man, Hackshaw's, Exodus, Captain Tom's, SeaSpray or Carnival Sailing are all recommended.

14 hours ago, Karen Lynn said:

We are in St Lucia next month , 11 of us on Celebrity , anyone had good experience with private shore excursions ?

Spencer Boat.  Did it 3 years ago, going back in May.  Fast ride right to the Pitons. The snorkeling is right there.   From there they take you to the places you want like hiking, waterfalls and mud baths.  I just stayed and took in the pitons on both sides, drank free rum punch, watched boats come and go for the snorkeling, swam and layed on the beach.  Long nice beach, there is a few free chairs by the public area and the resorts chairs are like $50 so sit on a blanket for free.  You won't be disappointed.

On the way back he takes you in and out of coves to see neat things, also to see celebrities houses.

There really isn't a bad view of the pitons whether by Land, sea or air. I would say do a Land and Sea. St. Lucia is full of great vistas and you can learn learn so much. You can also get several view points. I find Land and Sea gives a comprehensive view of the island.