Online Meet and Mingle

gotcha3

1 hour ago, gotcha3 said:

Is the online registration feature for the Celebrity Meet and Mingle party functioning correctly? Thank you, JD

We did not have any trouble signing up.  👍

2 hours ago, gotcha3 said:

Is the online registration feature for the Celebrity Meet and Mingle party functioning correctly? Thank you, JD

I used it this past weekend with no difficulty.  It has had a history of issues, but for the last few months I have not read any complaints.  What problem are you having with it?  Any error messages?

Edited by mahdnc

I have 3 cabins reserved for a July sailing. All are family members with the same last name and 3 different email addresses and 3 different reservation numbers. I thought you used to be able to register both occupants of the same cabin at the same time, I have not seen this option. Anyway, when I try to register each person in turn, I always see the same number of people registered for the gathering....no change for the name I just added.

Each registration will register all occupants in the cabin (under the same reservation number).  So you will need to register 3 times.

You are saying that the registration count does't increase after you hit the submit button?

Also, you should be receiving an email (sent to the address that you registered under) after each registration.  There may be a small delay, but you should be getting one.  Have you seen it?

19 minutes ago, gotcha3 said:

I've seen the email, but the count does not increase, leading me to believe there was something wrong.

I think you are right.  One more question: does the website allow you to re-register the same reservation over and over again?  Normally, it will tell you that you have already registered.

Just now, gotcha3 said:

It does allow that, however, the total count doesn't change.

I think your diagnosis is correct.  It's not taking your reservation.  The system has hiccups every now and then.  And, registration is not something any of us do on an every day basis, so our individual experience is hit and miss.  I would try it on another day.   If you have joined a roll call for your sailing, registration problems are most likely discussed there..

17 minutes ago, gotcha3 said:

I've been trying on and off for a few weeks now. The cynic in me says this is one way to save costs......keep registration numbers below 25 so...NO PARTY.

oh.  I didn't realize that you have been experiencing this problem for a while.  

In the past when the registration system has been acting up, people have been instructed to email OneTouch@Celebrity.com.  Give that a try. The alternative is to call the Captains Club although I don't know how helpful they have been in the past.

Celebrity has been involved with hosting the connections party because Cruise Critic is such an important social media outlet to them.  

Edited by mahdnc