Drinks

rugby2610

Depends on what you consider a  premium drink to be!  You can see most of the drinks menus here https://www.cruisewithgambee.com/celebrity-drink-lists/#  and there are quite a few threads and blogs posting the menus.  Bear in mind that the drink prices change if the vessel is within EU waters and has to add VAT - but the item price available with the premium package also rises in proportion.

3 hours ago, rugby2610 said:

Hello, Can anyone give me an idea of premium drink costs on the Solstice as I am trying to work out whether to purchase a drink package

thanks

Peter

Rather than purchase the premium package at $69 US a day take a look and see if the 'Sail Plus' option (Two perk purchase) is available through Celebrity Australia or your TA as you might find it a much cheaper option. 

20 minutes ago, ONT-CA said:

There seems to be ample cocktail names and ingredients which I'm sure are delicious but I have yet to find a pricing for simple alcohol beverages such as JD, VO or CC on the rocks.  Anyone?

If you are referring to Canadian Club, & Seagrams VO those liquors are in the Classic package so would be priced at $9 or below,.  Jack Daniels is on the Premium package so that could be at least $10.

35 minutes ago, jelayne said:

If you are referring to Canadian Club, & Seagrams VO those liquors are in the Classic package so would be priced at $9 or below,.  Jack Daniels is on the Premium package so that could be at least $10.

Thank you for your assistance and information.  Cheers

3 minutes ago, ONT-CA said:

Thank you for your assistance and information.  Cheers

We interrupt this thread to say that I smile every time I see a post by you. 

I live not far from ONTario, CAlifornia. Indeed, our local airport code is ONT.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread.

1 hour ago, MamaFej said:

We interrupt this thread to say that I smile every time I see a post by you. 

I live not far from ONTario, CAlifornia. Indeed, our local airport code is ONT.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread.

Then you would not be surprised to hear that at the "Meet & Greet" get together I am always introduced as being from ONTario CAlifornia.  :classic_rolleyes:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ONT-CA said:

Then you would not be surprised to hear that at the "Meet & Greet" get together I am always introduced as being from ONTario CAlifornia.  :classic_rolleyes:

Once you are elite on Celebrity, you get the free happy hour, which saves a lot on drinks.

We never take the promos and don't do drink packages, since we mostly drink wine and don't drink until 5PM.

Also, we don't drink soda, specialty coffee or bottled water.   I usually buy a 7 bottle wine package for dinner (after happy hour) for a 14 night cruise, cost runs about $350.  That is all we spend on alcohol for two weeks.

The pricing above is about on par and if you factor in any bottled water or specialty coffees, we always find the beverage package is a good deal for us (whether as part of a promo or purchased).  But heads up, on two different Celebrity cruises, there was a BOGO/Half price "Sale" on the beverage packages (one time I got an email about it but the other time I just stumbled upon it via the Roll Call posts).  If you have time, I'd wait it out and see if they do the "half price"/Bogo for a beverage package on your sailing.