HELP! Princess phone lines busy/no answer for past week

remydiva

current wait time was about 30 minutes … now back on hold while 'they' try to fix a fare error from yesterday ...

called about upgrading to a balcony … too much … so kept same inside, but the pricing had changed when I looked at my booking this morning to current pricing ( higher ) than what I had booked at on 12/14

currently at 39 minutes ...

UPDATE - rep has to get in touch with supervisor to manually change back … now at 43 minutes

UPDATE 2.0 - supervisor contacted … working on it … back on hold - now at 59 minutes total

Edited by voljeep

On hold now waiting to talk to someone! Been holding for 25 minutes. I have no idea if I am next or if I have 100 people in front of me. So I keep holding! 😡 

I have been having problems with online saying our booking check in is incomplete. I have filled everything out twice. Not sure what the problem is. 

1 minute ago, curlybelle2 said:

On hold now waiting to talk to someone! Been holding for 25 minutes. I have no idea if I am next or if I have 100 people in front of me. So I keep holding! 😡 

I have been having problems with online saying our booking check in is incomplete. I have filled everything out twice. Not sure what the problem is. 

check the airport emergency location … that was my problem for about a week, but finally corrected online without having to call Princess .. so now all complete in the Personalizer

3 minutes ago, voljeep said:

check the airport emergency location … that was my problem for about a week, but finally corrected online without having to call Princess .. so now all complete in the Personalizer

Thanks, that was my problem too.  I have checked the airport emergency location twice but it wouldn't save it. I had to talk to Princess and they were able to save it. They answered the phone after 35 minutes. I was ready to hang up when she finally answered! 

• Thanks 1

Maybe Princess has a death.  Terrible customer service.  No excuses especially if they offer an 800 number to booked clients and travel agents.  Try Holland America next time.  They answer pretty quick.  And they are my favorite line.