Eagle Beach or Palm Beach

dlphn501

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I vote for Eagle Beach!  It's very long, there are many different places you can go along the beach.  To me, it is calmer and more pleasant then Palm Beach which seems way more commercial and jaded.  Another option, further a field, would be Baby Beach or Boca Catalina.  They are both smaller beaches, often less crowded, with shallow water which is idea for kids.  There are many fish to see swimming about even without snorkels sometimes.  You can rent chairs at both locations, or just try to get there early to snag a free sunshade and throw your towel or travel chair down. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/17/2020 at 10:29 AM, cleobella said:

I vote for Eagle Beach!  It's very long, there are many different places you can go along the beach.  To me, it is calmer and more pleasant then Palm Beach which seems way more commercial and jaded.  Another option, further a field, would be Baby Beach or Boca Catalina.  They are both smaller beaches, often less crowded, with shallow water which is idea for kids.  There are many fish to see swimming about even without snorkels sometimes.  You can rent chairs at both locations, or just try to get there early to snag a free sunshade and throw your towel or travel chair down. 

Can you rent chairs at Eagle Beach?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, sorry I've not been on the forum for a while.  Yes, you can rent chairs along Eagle Beach.  This is a very long beach, miles long, so there are actually many spots where vendors have chairs to rent.  There are also free grass umbrella shelters put up along the beach, at different points.  If you can get one, they are great for setting up under.  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Eagle Beach, Palm Beach is NOT a beach. Two completely different vibes, Palm Beach is fine if your staying at a resort down there, otherwise I would spend my entire day at Eagle, The Amsterdam Manor beach bar is awesome, if your hungry or want to drink all day as I do. 

Eagle Beach only way to go on Aruba. 

Have fun we really enjoy it. Great vibe nice people. 

• Like 1

On 4/3/2020 at 6:19 PM, Terab85 said:

Can you rent chairs at Eagle Beach?

Yep, you can rent chairs and palapas to sit under. It's a nice set up on Eagle, great vibe great beach water is awesome. Have fun!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TTEllis said:

Yep, you can rent chairs and palapas to sit under. It's a nice set up on Eagle, great vibe great beach water is awesome. Have fun!!

Thanks for the info.  Looking forward to our trip the end of August (hopefully).

44 minutes ago, Terab85 said:

Thanks for the info.  Looking forward to our trip the end of August (hopefully).

No problemo. Good luck on your trip, really hope it works out for you. In the event it does, on your way back to the ship from Eagle Beach stop in Iguana Joe's go upstairs and get yourself either a pink lizard or a bloody mary from the bar, it will be packed with passengers and crew members, it's right across the street from the port you can't miss it. One of the best bars in the Southern Caribbean. Take care and have fun Todd

• Like 1